Language Request Requirements

All Harvard undergraduates and graduate students in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS) can petition for a language course.

For a language course request to be fulfilled, at least one Harvard College or GSAS student must be enrolled. Students from all other Harvard schools and MIT undergraduates are then welcome to enroll in the language course.

All language course requests must be submitted by email and include a completed version of the attached ALP Language Request Form.